Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bonfire Wine - Bottle 1, 19th May 2012

We are spending the weekend near Solihull with Jo and Ian (and three noisy, good natured boys). Jo asked me to bring a bottle of Chilli Wine, and who was I to refuse? We drank it as one of many alcoholic drinks, started shockingly early, whilst playing board games. The best was like Pictionary, but Lego-based. Claire was in her element. Her Lego ice hockey rink was obvious once she had pointed out the individual elements.

The Bonfire Wine went down well. I think both Jo and Ian used the word 'delicious' several times. They each claimed to be able to taste the chilli. Tommy, aged not-quite-13, was allowed a little glass and becomes the youngest person yet to have more than a small taste of my wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment