Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 14 May 2020

Rose Petal Wine 2018 - Fourth Bottle (A4), 24th-25th March 2020

Much better! I opened this bottle on a Tuesday and that is traditionally the day to choose something nasty. It was something of a surprise that this was entirely drinkable - pleasant even. There was nothing bitter at all.

Both Tuesday and Wednesday were strange days. Tuesday because it was my last day in the office (and for most of that it was only me and Stewart); Wednesday because it was my first day working from home. That went far better than I had expected (similar to the wine), but ask me again in a month of this quarantine.

A not-very-good photo of a sparrow hawk
sitting on our fence on 24th March

No comments:

Post a Comment