Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 3 May 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2018 - Sixth Bottle, 24th November 2019

I gave this bottle to Paul & Becky in lieu of a statutory declaration fee. My firm is taking a lease of a compound at Cawood which is to be outside the provisions of Part II of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954. This requires a statutory declaration in front of a solicitor and they generally cost £5. A bottle of rhubarb wine is probably a good deal, possibly for both sides.

I put on my best shirt, thinking that the occasion (6:30 p.m. on a Sunday night) might mean the bottle would be opened there and then and would become a social affair. It wasn't and it didn't.

A not very interesting photo I took on 23rd November

No comments:

Post a Comment