Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 31 May 2020

Apple & Strawberry Wine 2018 - First Bottle (5), 9th-10th November 2019

When choosing which wines to open for the Wine Party, I decided that I should generally pick those which were likely to be enjoyed. Apple & Strawberry made an appearance for that reason. However, people found it uninspiring and it came seventh of 12, with an average score of 2.85. Mark thought that he could detect fennel, which I will have to consider when we next open a bottle. Janet claimed that there was a 'Rotting Wood on the Palate' but that can't have been such a bad thing, because she awarded it a 3.

If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment