Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 25 May 2020

Blackberry Wine 2018 - Fifth Bottle (B3), 16th April 2020

I thought this a terrific bottle of blackberry wine - all the earthy fruit that bramble wine should have. It was not an eventful day on which we drank it, but right at the moment so few are. I am struggling to stay motivated at work (at home, of course). Mostly because I don't have enough to do, but partly because I worry that there may not be a job at all when (if) all this is over. I don't know if it is apocryphal that it is a Chinese curse, but these are certainly Interesting Times. Curious that this does not translate to 'Interesting Days'.

A photo I took on 16th April

No comments:

Post a Comment