Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 30 May 2020

Apple Wine 2018 - Second Bottle (2), 27th December 2019

I have said many times before that I love having guests but that it is such a relief when they are gone, so I shall repeat that sentiment. Having the house to ourselves is wonderful - there is a particular quality of stillness. To celebrate, we got smashed on whisky macs and apple wine. This apple wine is a very good vintage: it doesn't taste like wine, but it isn't cider either. There is a rich sweetness to it and it slips down rather too well!

I didn't take any photos on 27 December, but here
is one of the Christmas Day Park Run instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment