Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 23 July 2017

Rose Petal Wine - First Bottle (B3), 20th July 2017

We have been invaded by visitors. Rachel has a meeting in Leeds and no longer has a house, so she is staying in the large front bedroom. Adam, my 16 year-old first-cousin-once-removed, has come to paint walls, so we have put him in the attic. Our first bottle on Thursday evening (I fear I am a Bad Influence for the teenager) was Rose Petal, and this batch has turned out nicely. The colour is an attractive light red and it has a dry, substantial taste dominated by rose. Claire thinks this may be the best rose petal I have made - and if it is, I think that is down to using sultanas rather than grape juice.



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment