Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 16 July 2017

Rhubarb Wine - Fourth Bottle (B5), 9th July 2017

The last Sunday night of a holiday is never great. Anticipation of what is waiting for you at work is at the front of your thoughts. I tried to move it back a place or two with the aid of rhubarb wine. I have said it before, and I will say it several more times, but this wine is excellent - what one wants in a bottle of white.

We spent much of the day in Skipton, watching the Sedbergh Orchestra play in the Somme 100 concert that we played in a week ago. It was a good experience, seeing how film and music fit together, and a wonderful project for the Arts Council to have funded.


A blurry photo of the concert we attended

No comments:

Post a Comment