Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 10 July 2017

Blackberry Wine - Eighth Bottle (A5), 5th July 2017

We needed something nice to drink on Wednesday evening. Not only had it to go with a lamb curry, but it had to cheer us up. Wednesday was Aggie's last night and we put her down (which sounds better than 'we killed her') on Thursday morning. She was a very old cat - probably 19 but possibly 20 - and it has been clear over the last week that she was fading fast: toppling over, excess dribbling, dragging her hind legs, not yowling (which under other circumstances would be welcome). I have shared my life with her for 17 years and Goodbyes are always sad. We are now catless. I miss them.


No comments:

Post a Comment