Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 29 July 2017

Rhubarb Wine - Sixth Bottle (A1), 28th July 2017

As I walked through the door, Claire handed me a glass of cold, bronze rhubarb wine. I was in need of it. Work had been particularly busy and I didn't leave until seven. My concentration levels were shot, but good humour was restored by a sit down, rhubarb wine and a vegetarian curry. We are now on holiday and will be at Rydal Hall tomorrow for a week of sheer joy. I know I shall sleep badly tonight - the night before Rydal I am like a boy on Christmas Eve, albeit somewhat fuller of rhubarb wine.



NB - As I am about to be away for a week, there will be no posts until I am back. Have a good few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment