Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Exotic Tinned Fruit - Third Bottle, 18th-19th June 2013

I was out on Tuesday night with Darren and Nigel, eating what the menu promised was 'The World's Hottest Curry'. When Darren suggested we try it I attempted to dissuade him, but collapsed under the argument "Where's your sense of adventure?". I did insist, though, that we only got a starter portion to share. In fact it was entirely edible. Either my tastebuds are shot to pieces or the menu was guilty of hyperbole.

Whilst I was experiencing this, Claire was experiencing Exotic Tinned Fruit Wine, and we finished it together on Wednesday after WYSO. I spent the time trying to recruit flutes and oboes, with varying degrees of success. The wine was good, though, and I think was the best bottle of this flavour so far.


The restaurant I was at

No comments:

Post a Comment