Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Elderflower Wine - Eleventh Bottle (B2), 31st May 2013

The very best bit of Friday was standing in Julia's allotment enjoying the late evening sun. It has been the coldest spring for 50 years and some days we still rely on the central heating, but Friday was lovely. I was at the allotment to net her redcurrants. The pigeons have been causing havoc and I hope to make redcurrant wine this year. So when I got a call for help I drove over immediately.

The rest of the evening was spent getting slowly sozzled while listening to Radio 4 and spending quality time with Claire. This is how Fridays should be spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment