Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 29 June 2013

Blackberry Wine - Sixteenth Bottle (A4), 21st June 2013

We are in Newcastle. Apart from the one near miss that left my legs shaking with adrenalin, it was a pleasant drive up. The evening sun bathed everything in yellow and the large skies reminded me of driving in America.

When we got to 3, The Alders, Bob poured the strongest gin & tonics ever and I had to keep diluting mine. We managed to polish off this bottle of blackberry, however, together with much of a second. The blackberry fizzed, which I like, but I am please it didn't explode whilst I was going seventy miles an hour. That would have been messy and dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment