Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 29 October 2012

Rhubarb Wine - Sixth Bottle (B5?), 22nd-24th October 2012

I spent much of the time this bottle was open feeling vaguely cross. For a start I had planned to take a bottle of rhubarb wine into work on Friday to celebrate our office move, but Claire opening this whilst I was at Orchestra meant I needed to consider an alternate flavour. Rhubarb is particularly good for celebration - it is the closest thing to champagne that I produce, with a wonderful pink colour. Then on Wednesday it was the office move, which mostly involved moving boxes, feeling unsettled and failing to print documents. To top it all I played badly at WYSO - I was out of tune and my tone was rough. So not a happy bottle of wine, despite actually being rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment