Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Crab Apple Wine - Tenth Bottle (C1), 26th September - 3rd October 2012

I think this bottle was opened on Wednesday last week after WYSO, but possibly on Thursday. It was so long ago that I can barely remember. Certainly it was finished on Wednesday this week - again after WYSO whilst I was getting to grips with a stack of washing up. It became one of the many things mouldering away in the fridge. One item in an inventory that included the remnants of a bean-lash (over a week old) and a bowl of blue cheese soup (getting on for a month). There has been an amnesty - of that trio only the wine was consumed. We are disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment