Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Citrus Wine - Tenth Bottle (B6), 25th-26th October 2012

When Claire asked which bottle she could open on Thursday night I offered either Dandelion or Tea. Both were met with contempt and so Citrus it was. This was actually a stronger taste than I was in the mood for on either Thursday or Friday. There is nothing subtle about citrus wine: it stomps on your palate with steel capped boots, and it is lucky that it is a flavour I generally enjoy.

My Friday night's ration was drunk to a Thai prawn curry where Claire put in two chillis and it still was not hot enough. I then spent the rest of the evening bottling last year's Tutti Fruti - meaning an extra glass of wine (hurrah) and putting my Crab Apple & Strawberry into its demijohn. So yet another evening dominated by wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment