Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Blackberry Wine - Fourth Bottle (C3), 6-9th October 2012

My blackberry wine has started exploding. With any luck, this will be both the first and last bottle to pop its cork. Watch this space. I was on the phone to a nice lady who is to collect our old fridge-freezer (when the new one starts working) (and that is a tale in itself) when I heard a bang. I explained as best I could whilst Claire ran for the bottle. We only lost half a glass.

Most of the contents were drunk after Music Club - and it was a good night. Barbara and Dawn sang duets by an obscure composer named Abt. One would have thought he could have afforded a few more letters in his surname. We also had a horn, clarinet and piano trio by an obscure composer not named Abt. Though I sometimes complain about Leeds Music Club, the variety of little known music makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment