Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 8 September 2012

Rhubarb Wine - Fifth Bottle (B4), 5th-6th September 2012

I love the beginning of September. There are hints of autumn but the weather is warm, and I associate it with new beginnings. Not that I am starting anything new - unless once counts opening a bottle of rhubarb wine, which is hardly an extraordinary experience. But WYSO has started after the summer break and we celebrated afterwards with this bottle (during which I mostly made sandwiches). This term we are playing Beethoven 8 and Mozart 40 - both substantial pieces if a little dull for second bassoon.

The wine was as fizzy, dry and slightly pink as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment