Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 29 September 2012

Elderberry Wine - 16th Bottle (A6), 22nd September 2012

We drank this bottle at Sooz's mostly waiting for Doctor Who. Bob and Judith were at a university reunion, meaning we had to make alternate plans. Knowing that Sooz is a Doctor Who fan and has recently acquired a telly, I suggested that we spend Saturday night with her. Also, an evening in my sister-in-law's company is always entertaining.

The bottle of elderberry wine lasted a couple of hours, which between three of us is not bad going - through pasta and tomato slop (Sooz's description, not mine - and very tasty) and Doctor Who, which was an entertaining episode far too neatly tied up through baffling plot. I dread next week's episode, when the Ponds leave. All indications are that one or both will die, and I am still traumatised by Adric's exit in 1982.

No comments:

Post a Comment