Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 17 September 2012

Orange Wine - Seventh Bottle (B4), 12th-14th September 2012

This bottle started life as a post-WYSO bottle and ended as a pre-Book Group aperitif. In between was Thursday. It was one of those days were I came away from work with my head full of noise. I can never switch off my internal monologue, and on days where I have many things to do, all at once, it gets louder. Thursday was such a day, and to cleanse the sound I spent the evening playing trios with Pat and Peter. That is an entirely different quality of noise. A glass of orange wine before bed helped reduce it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment