Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 24 June 2011

Redcurrant - Bottle B2, 23rd-24th June 2011

Well, that's another bottle of Disappointing Redcurrant finished. The sharp, fresh taste of 2009's batch is woefully absent and replaced with a general mustiness. Oh well.

Thursday night's glass and a half was after a WYSO committee meeting which involved tasty biscuits and a badly behaved cat. We (Claire and I) drank our wine whilst discussing my nethergarment situation. I maintain that my most recent pants are new - bought some time in 2010. Claire insists they are three years old. But she is just wrong.

We finished the bottle tonight: one glass each before a mammoth gooseberry picking session, and a glass afterwards to help heal the scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment