Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 22 June 2020

Rhubarb Wine 2019 - First Bottle (B2), 1st May 2020

Today we were meant to start our annual walking holiday, this year in Ludlow. The cottage was booked in January and the usual crowd were all coming. Instead, I will still have a week's walking holiday, but all that walking will be done in North Leeds. The 10 of us who should have been on holiday, though, met up for Zoom Cocktails, and that was lovely. Not as good as all being in the same room but still a virtual party. Because Nick was there I opened this rhubarb wine, which has retained its pink colour but has yet to absolutely clear. Other than lack of clarity, it was an entirely acceptable rhubarb wine.

On my walk on 1 May, round Eccup Reservoir

If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment