Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Prune & Parsnip Wine 2019 - Second Bottle (A6), 19th-20th February 2020

Claire and I both came home a little discombobulated on Wednesday. My day had been full of mistakes and complaints. The sort of day where Imposter Syndrome is at its strongest. Claire was cross with IT: with her computers and network not working, she can do little work. To remedy matters I cooked a fish pie (though forgot to add parsley to the white sauce) and we drank much of a bottle of Prune & Parsnip. It was finished on Thursday after a slightly better day and before an episode of Doctor Who.

Taken on 20 February. If you look very carefully
you should see a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment