Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Xmas Tutti Fruti 2018 - Third Bottle (B5), 10th-11th April 2020

I have another string to my bow: on Saturday I cut Claire's hair. Now that all non-essential shops are closed, Claire cannot go to the hairdressers. I think I did quite a good job. In return, Claire shaved my head, so I am now completely bald. It is an odd feeling, not having hair, and I think an experiment that I won't repeat. More because the process took an age and by the end of it both Claire and I were bored. Anyway, I opened this bottle on Friday night and we finished it on Saturday, shockingly after drinking a bottle of champagne. Blackcurrant is the dominant flavour.

After the haircuts

No comments:

Post a Comment