Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 29 June 2020

Blackberry Wine 2015 - Final Bottle (A2), 20th-22nd January 2020

Having had a Negroni and a bottle of low-ish alcohol mulled wine, part of another bottle was in order. I had been instructed not to open anything too nice and entirely failed in that. This wine was one of the best blackberries I have ever tasted: smooth, fruity, delicious. There was a small amount left to finish on Tuesday night when David Wood, who I have probably not seen for 15 years, came round. We had a wonderful evening reminiscing about our trainee-solicitor days in Hull. That was a magical two years.

Taken on 20 January (though I think 2019). 
Can you guess the symphony?

No comments:

Post a Comment