Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 28 July 2014

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Seventh Bottle (B5), 22nd-23rd July 2014

Summer is definitely here, and this is the second one in two years. This isn't what an English July is meant to be about. Where are the clouds and, in particular, where is the drizzle? I started Tuesday evening in the garden with a beer, reading a history of the Ordnance Survey. When Claire suggested a bottle of wine, I needed little persuasion and chose Tutti Fruti as a suitable mid-week bottle. In fact I think the wine has improved somewhat and it may be promoted back to being a weekend drink. It had more depth than I remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment