Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 21 July 2014

Blackberry Wine - Seventeenth Bottle (C3), 15th July 2014

Perhaps drinking an entire bottle on a Tuesday night is not the best of ideas. But this wine was so good that it was difficult to stop. I can't remember as tasty a blackberry. Claire initially said that I shouldn't open a bottle, but then had a dreadful viola practice so changed her mind. We will both be glad once Friday is over and the Grade 8 becomes a memory.

We drank some of the wine in the garden while Claire planted out what remains of the sad looking tomatoes. I finished my ration while watching a very silly film about killer sheep in New Zealand.



No comments:

Post a Comment