Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Peapod Wine - Fifth Bottle (4), 10th-11th July 2013

I had hoped that Peapod Wine might "Do a Dandelion" - starting off indifferent and bland when young, but maturing into something rather special two years after making. My hopes have been dashed against the rocks of experience. Peapod wine remains indifferent and bland with a faint trace of vegetable.

We drank some of the bottle after WYSO, where I am beginning to feel encouraged about Saturday's concert, and had the rest on Thursday night mostly while watching Absolutely Fabulous. I suspect it will be some time before we drink the final bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment