Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Crab Apple Wine - Eighteenth Bottle (B4), 21st-22nd June 2017

This is a busy period at work, and Wednesday was particularly so. It was the second night in a row of arriving home late, shovelling down some food and hopping in the car to play my bassoon somewhere. Consequently, Claire and I drank rather more of this bottle than intended on Wednesday night. It was midsummer, though, and we can be excused for celebrating the solstice. On the basis that England's mini-heatwave continues, we drank the wine outside until nearly eleven, leaving only half a glass each for tonight. That barely touched the sides so now I am on Prune & Parsnip.



No comments:

Post a Comment