Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 27 May 2016

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Fifth Bottle (B3), 22nd May 2016

What an absolutely fabulous bottle of wine. I do not thing I have made better. If I have a criticism it is that it is far too easy to drink. I had to exercise a great deal of self control not to finish the bottle before we ate. Somehow the flavours have blended to near perfection: sweet, deep and red. It was a good day to celebrate. We now have a genuine pond, with water and everything. Well, no frogs yet and only a couple of oxygenating plants - but it is going to look wonderful once it is established.


This is only a temporary photo until Claire loads up a picture of the pond

No comments:

Post a Comment