Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 24 May 2016

Blackberry Wine - Ninth Bottle (C5), 18th-19th May 2016

Claire thinks this blackberry wine is too dry and therefore not as tasty as previous vintages. Whilst I acknowledge the dryness, I disagree with the conclusion. Somehow the fruit is less dominant and this produces something closer to real wine. Claire still thinks this is within my top 25%, though.

While we were drinking this wine, listening to a catch-up of The Archers, our computer enforced a Windows 10 upgrade on us. For months it has had pop-ups saying things like "Hurry. Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free," and "Windows 10 is Great. Honestly. Please upgrade. You won't regret it you know." Each time I have clicked the "Leave me alone and go away" button. However, the computer has its own (bossy) personality and decided it knew what was best. I predict shouting and frustration.



No comments:

Post a Comment