Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 15 May 2016

Blackcurrant Wine - Thirteenth Bottle (A4), 5th May 2016

Claire opened this bottle after a thoroughly satisfying day at the Eden Project in Cornwall. I had been wanting to go there for years and, though I preferred Heligan, it is well worth the visit. Creating an indoor rain forest takes vision and flair. We saw mangos, papayas and bananas growing on their trees. No blackcurrants, though.

The wine was delicious - my favourite over the holiday. Irritatingly Ann poured herself a really massive glass and was then moderately disparaging about it. I could have enjoyed what she merely tolerated.

Looking over the Eden Project rain forest



No comments:

Post a Comment