Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 22 May 2015

Dandelion Wine - First Bottle (3), 12th May 2015

I have left this batch of dandelion two years before sampling. I thought my last batch improved massively on keeping, hence the wait. Even so, I was expecting something bland at best and undrinkable at worst. When I fail I like to do so in a big way, so I shared the bottle between the six of us sharing a cottage in Suffolk. In fact, the wine was Not Bad At All. It was too sweet, but when I changed my mindset to this being a pudding wine, that stopped mattering so much. Nick declared that I had made a sherry and everyone finished their glasses. Only the colour was unfortunate: dark urine.



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here


No comments:

Post a Comment