Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 15 May 2015

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Fifth Bottle (B4), 6th-7th May 2015

We are about to go on holiday and of course: a) I am busy at work; and b) my wisdom tooth has decided that now is a good time to flare up. I cannot do much about the former and I have an antibiotics prescription for the latter. At least this Christmas Tutti Fruti is a decent bottle. The rose petals are distinct and a benefit, and the whole thing has a rounder taste than past vintages.

I had my last couple of glasses on election night, where the BBC exit poll made depressing reading, but not as depressing as what, in fact, happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment