Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 30 May 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Fifteenth Bottle (A3), 23rd May 2015

This bottle of crab apple wine was particularly good. It tasted properly of apples - sharp and fruity enough to make me say "ooh" on my fist sip. Claire brought it to me as I was in the process of cleaning cat hair and dust from my wine bottles in the hall. An Estate Agent is coming on Tuesday and in an attempt to declutter we are hiding my wine - all 150+ bottles of it. But that involves cleaning as I go.

The day also saw me condense 3 years of a history degree into one box file and go to the municipal tip twice. But we also had a fabulous meal at an Ethiopian restaurant as compensation.

About half my wine collection

No comments:

Post a Comment