Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 4 May 2015

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - Third Bottle (3), 26th April 2015

Internet shopping when a bottle is close to empty may not be the most sensible of ideas. We are shortly to go on holiday in Suffolk, sharing a cottage with the usual gang. Rachel came over to guide me through buying groceries from Ocado, making use of a £20 off voucher. Good job she was there. We very nearly ended up with 500 kilograms of tomatoes and 33 chickens.

This is the first time that I have done my food shopping online, and it beats going to the supermarket. Having several glasses of wine during the process makes it more civilised and, as always, this flavour is a winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment