Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Fourteenth Bottle (A2), 16th-17th April 2015

As I was leaving for Madeleine's quintet Claire asked what bottle she could open. "Anything white," was my response.

"Dandelion?"

"NO."

"Crab Apple?"

"Erm."

So, crab apple it was, despite this also being the last bottle drunk.

On Friday we finished the bottle in some misery. The carpet man has been and the stairs and bathroom floor are no longer bare floorboards. It looks great. However, he is insisting on being paid in cash - not having made this clear at the outset - and we feel sullied. Also, he has somehow broken the burglar alarm*. More expense. Bah.


* To all would-be burglars who know my address, we have had the burglar alarm fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment