Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 18 April 2015

Blackberry & Red Gooseberry Wine - Fourth Bottle (1), 12th April 2015

The kitchen is now decorated. It has only taken eleven years. Claire has worked tirelessly over the last week, finishing (or at least getting on with) all those jobs that we really need to do before attempting to sell the house. Because I am inept, my offered help has been graciously declined. However, I did cook the Sunday roast, and do the shopping, and take things to the tip.

We drank this bottle with the roast chicken, and very good it was too. I think this flavour is improving with age.



No comments:

Post a Comment