Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Rhubarb Wine - Eighth Bottle (A1), 5th-7th February 2015

I had three days without alcohol and then ruined everything on Thursday by drinking nearly half a bottle of rhubarb wine. I mistimed the haggis, and as poor excuses go that is one of the worst. But it meant that I had a glass during the additional cooking time (haggises require one hour, not half as I had thought) as well as with the meal. Then half a glass settling down to watch Broadchurch.

We finished this bottle on Saturday, just before Katie and Christian were due to arrive for a Feast. There were still Things To Do and only 15 minutes in which to do them. A swift glass of rhubarb could only help.



No comments:

Post a Comment