Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 21 February 2015

Blackberry Wine - Ninth Bottle (A2), 12th-13th February 2015

Claire is enjoying her job again, now the office debacle has resolved itself. Her experiments are going well, she feels appreciated and she comes home enthused. Thursday seemd to be a particularly good day so we opened a bottle of blackberry wine to drink with a root vegetable stew (which sounds like the food of Russian peasants). Claire thought this wine too dry and added sugar, but she has a cold and that might affect her taste buds. I thought it was its usual fruity self.

We finished the bottle on Friday - a night where I came home from work exhausted and failed to perk up. I was in bed by eight thirty - and even for me that is pathetic.



No comments:

Post a Comment