Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Elderflower Wine - Fifth Bottle (A1), 20th-21st February 2015

This bottle did for both Friday and Saturday, which suggests temperance. An argument might be made in that direction for Saturday, but on Friday night I also had two pints at Derek's leaving do, a glass of crab apple and I finished my birthday whisky (which was the wee-est of drams). Therefore, sticking to the elderflower after Music Club on Saturday (where a mezzo singing Brahms was the highlight) was sensible.

Earlier in the day we went to look at a house: a large bungalow north of Street Lane. It was fine, but not "us". Interesting to see other houses, though, and we are early in the search.

Not the bungalow we looked at