Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Crab Apple Wine - Ninth Bottle (C6), 27th-30th January 2015

I was out in Ilkley playing wind quintets when this bottle was opened, and out in Leeds drinking too much beer when it was finished. Between times I had one glass by mistake. Claire asked me on Wednesday night "Would you like ...?" and I said "Yes Please," before hearing the question. I had anticipated "... me to leave the computer on?" but instead received a glass of crab apple wine. Which was a result.

On Friday night while Claire was drinking the rest, I was catching up with old Brooke North colleagues. It was a lovely evening - particularly seeing Robert, who I worked closely with for 8 years and have probably not seen eight times since 2005. But I did have too much beer.




No comments:

Post a Comment