Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 23 July 2018

Rhubarb Wine - Third Bottle (B4), 15th July 2018

Friday and Saturday nights were both uncharacteristically sober for me (concert on Friday, driving back from York on Saturday) so I was not going to let Sunday escape without emptying at least one bottle of wine.

We spent the early evening in David and Liz's garden drinking Kirs and then came home to a bottle of rhubarb wine. It needed to be white to accompany Actively Delicious Tofu - and rhubarb is the closest thing I have to a real white wine. The evening was as lazy as the day had been. Sundays on hot July days should be nothing other.



No comments:

Post a Comment