Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Fourth Bottle (A2), 18th July 2018

Whereas Claire insisted on a bottle Tuesday evening, it was my turn on Wednesday. Two bottles in as many nights, mid week. Not ideal behaviour. But I fancied a glass or three of wine and I have been drinking a little less recently. I'm not sure why I feel the need to explain myself!

I chose Prune & Parsnip because we hadn't had one for a while and it was the first to hand. Also, of all my whites, it is the one that needs chilling the least. One doesn't chill sherry, after all.





No comments:

Post a Comment