Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 27 July 2018

Blackcurrant Wine - Second Bottle (A3), 21st July 2018

Brigitta was over for a meal of 'Biochemist's Lamb' and I was about to open my penultimate bottle of Fig. I had got as far as piercing the cork with a corkscrew when I asked Brigitta if she liked figs.
"They're not my favourite."
"How about blackcurrants?"
"Oh, I love those."
So, a bottle of blackcurrant it was and Brigitta (quite correctly) thought it was marvellous. Certainly blackcurrant wine is very more-ish. It is essentially alcoholic pop. Fig would have been better with lamb, but I'm happy to save that for another day.


This was one of the first images for 'Biochemist's Lamb'

No comments:

Post a Comment