Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Blackberry Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A4), 17th July 2018

Ordinarily when arriving home from work, if Claire asks for anything, it will be a decaf coffee. Last night I was required to open a bottle of wine as soon as she got in. I don't think Claire had a particularly stressful day, but she has been working exceptionally hard since at least January. I chose Blackberry on the basis that it didn't need chilling and is good without being special. On the basis that I was playing the Poulenc Sextet at Madeleine's that evening I only had one glass before we ate, though another glass and a half on my return. It would be uncharitable to say that I needed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment