Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Blackcurrant Wine - Thirteenth Bottle (D2), 29th April 2017

This was the first of seven bottles of wine that I have brought with me on our holiday in the North Pennines. We are staying in a converted cowshed and barn south of Slaggyford and the place is amazing. Lots of light, floor to ceiling windows and two kitchens.

We drank the blackcurrant wine after a 9-mile walk around the local countryside and a round of cosmopolitans - a dangerous cocktail if ever there was one, but before our meal of peppered steaks. Now, however, I am coming down with a bad cold and my throat feels like sand paper.

The place we stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment