Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 25 May 2017

Blackberry Wine - Seventeenth Bottle (B6), 14th-16th May 2017

Half a bottle of Christmas Tutti Fruti on a Sunday night was never going to be enough. Particularly when Claire and I had spent the weekend apart. I had been at a Warwick reunion, which was wonderful, but I was keen to get home to see Claire. In fact I spent most the evening making rhubarb wine, but at least I was pottering on familiar territory.

We left the last glass of wine until tonight, and my helping was distinctly soupy. More of an alcoholic blackberry smoothy than a glass of wine. But what's not to like?



No comments:

Post a Comment