Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Orange Wine - Eleventh Bottle (A4), 1st-2nd February 2017


My wine bottle filing system leaves something to be desired. It took an age to find this bottle – and when I did, it was in the crypt, meaning that I was on my hands and knees reaching precariously into a large hole. But Claire had asked for orange wine, and that was my quest.

We drank this wine over two nights. On Thursday it was to the best tortilla I think I have ever made (adding chilli seeds made the difference) and we finished the bottle listening to an exciting, cliff-hanging episode of The Archers. Rob, the panto-villain, has just run off with his infant son. Tonight's episode is on in four minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment