Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 4 February 2017

Crab Apple Wine - Tenth Bottle (A4), 28th January 2017

I must get into a better habit of writing up my bottles. It is now Tuesday evening and we had this bottle on Saturday. Consequently I remember little of its taste - though it being Crab Apple, I imagine it was very much like other bottles of this vintage.

The evening was excellent. Richard & Linda came over for a meal and we had a lovely time chatting about this and that - mostly families, cats and The Archers. They are our oldest friends from Leeds, having lived in the flat below when we moved here in 1997 (gosh - 20 years ago!) and an evening spent in their company is easy, comfortable and fun. Like a pair of comedy slippers.




No comments:

Post a Comment